Thursday, April 23, 2015

Sable is Grieving

I took Sable to the cemetery on Saturday.  She slept all the way there in the back seat of the old Dakota until we came to the gate.  When I drove in, she jumped into the front seat and began to whine, pawing at the door.  The past two days she has been off her feed and has had two major "house trained" issues. 

Since she never had a problem when Ed was in the hospital for all those days, I can only conclude that she is grieving. 

It breaks my heart to see those big, brown eyes so sad. 

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean. Of course, it may also break hers to look into your own eyes. I'll say a prayer for you both tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing how gods creatures know. Thinking of you and sable. Regards. Keep up the blog...

    ReplyDelete