Sunday, August 24, 2014

10 Most Liveable Cities

We have visited 8 of these!

The Economist's 10 Most Liveable Cities
1. Melbourne, Australia
2. Vienna, Austria
3. Vancouver, Canada
4. Toronto, Canada
5. Adelaide, Australia
5. Calgary, Canada
7. Sydney, Australia
8. Helsinki, Finland
9. Perth, Australia
10. Auckland, New Zealand

LuAnn asked which one I would pick and I picked Auckland.  I said we should pick one closer and I said Calgary and she said Vancouver.  We are usually pretty close in our choices.

It is more expensive to live in Canada than in Martinsville.  It's even more expensive to live in New Zealand so there is a price to pay no matter where you live.

We have enjoyed our time in Quebec but it is time to move on.  The worst thing for me is that I can't access my Time Warner email unless I purchase Cable Mover so if you have emailed me this week, I am a week behind on email.

I guess for now, Martinsville will have to do!  We might visit Charlottesville, Virginia where the climate is even more moderate and we can take University of Virginia classes for free!

Ed Winkle

No comments:

Post a Comment