Friday, February 17, 2012

Morning Has Broken...


Many of my friends are in Louisville for the National Farm Machinery Show. I just postted Fun Tractor Pull Names on Facebook from AgWeb. New York Minute would be my tractor's name.

I have been to that show so many times since 1970 it just isn't that big a deal to me anymore. Taking busloads of students and farmers was a big responsibility. I wouldn't mind going with my son and grandson though.

Iran and five dollar gas is looming in the news today. Me, I have hopes of seven dollar corn again, even though farm income is expected to be down this year.

Who knows? Drew Hastings, new mayor of Hillsboro facebooked that "morning has broken, now I am trying to fix it." All of the politicians say that, don't they?

Ed Winkle

No comments:

Post a Comment