Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Fall


Fall is falling apart around home. It is damp and wet and gloomy, not the pretty fall days like I showed in the picture Autumnal.

To Bobby, thanks for the comment. Feedback keeps me thinking and and keeps me going. Blogging gets boring for me without feedback. I am writing my response here because I have tried three times to make a comment under your comment.

I am not very happy with blogspot as they have tried to keep spam out. It has become very user unfriendly. I think Budde is right, we should have went Word Press or bought our own sight. I never dreamed I would want to do this every day nearly three years ago.

Sable has a birthday Sunday that coincides with a very important date for me too. Lots has happened since that day and Sable and LuAnn and I have seen a lot of change since that day, mostly for the good and mostly how we look at them.

The markets have been falling too and I wonder who is manipulating these crop and stock markets. They are so volatile you don't know when to buy or sell.

It is selling time for us as we don't do much buying except for next year's input. What I sell is down and what I buy is up. I can't do a thing about it today.

The weather feels like it is falling apart although I can't see the trend for October and November, it looks wet or more like winter.

I will just have to take it one day at a time.

Ed

2 comments:

  1. Ed, I would agree on the difficulty making comments here. I don't know how many times I have one typed out only to find I can't post it unless I open up your page in google chrome. Some days I just don't have the time or patience to do that.
    Hope you get a break in the weather. Ours has been absolutely unbelievable. Sunshine and hot days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really should have bought my own site a long time ago Ralph. In fact I had space purchased but really didn't trust the former student with the server anymore than I do Google.

    Google is a lot more dependable but now they own my material and it's not easy to manage like it was two years ago.

    I should quit whining and do something, LOL.

    ReplyDelete