Friday, October 22, 2010

HSUS Supports Strickland

I just read that headline and thought Bye Bye Teddy, that is your death knell.
If you want to stir up a fight amongst farmers and country folk, mention HSUS in Ohio. Oh my goodness, you would think you released the Black Plague on those poor people.

If you wanted support from voters in rural Ohio, you might has well had the Communist Party support your campaign.

Here is what one person wrote, I assume he is a farmer but I don't know. You can't be too careful these days you know and there is no Snopes on this one:

Editor:
One man, Chief Judge Vaughn R. Walker of the U.S. District in California, thwarted the will of 7 million California voters by striking down the homosexual marriage ban they approved.
As your readers know, one man, Gov. Ted Strickland, thwarted the will of Ohio voters by undercutting the Ohio Livestock Care Standards Board.

The farm community has to find a way, between now and November, to inform the public that Strickland, behind closed doors, in concert with a number of pliant Ohio agricultural organizations, and without public hearings or input by the voter-approved livestock board, caved to the threats of an Ohio nonresident, the fanatic vegan, Wayne Pacelle.

Wayne Pacelle is head of the radical anti-farm Humane Society of the United States.
Gov. Strickland arbitrarily agreed to measures that will further Pacelle’s radical agenda of one day seeing the elimination of dairy, poultry, beef and pork products.

When, in the coming months, the residents of Ohio find themselves livid over the increase in the cost of dairy, poultry, beef and pork products, they should think of three words; Gov. Ted Strickland.

Clyde Nehrenz

Now Mr. Clyde, I appreciate your fever and conviction but don't agree with your assessment, at least the last one. If my livestock based food prices go out the roof, the last person I am going to blame is Ted Strickland.

I have studied this race hard but I am voting for Strickland. He hasn't done a miracle job but I don't believe one could. He has done a pretty decent job in my mind in terrible conditions. Maybe Bob Taft made him look this votable? Remember Bob Taft?

Kasich scares me. Former Congressmen, Lehman Brothers, got rich, big war chest, terrible commercials on TV like we are idiots, Ohio Pensions bought Lehman Brothers and Lehman Brothers crashed, Goldman Sachs got saved, Ohio Pensions lost a half a billion dollars.
Somthing doesn't smell right.

But HSUS supporting you Ted? You have that many left wingers in Ohio? The polls say the middle guys will determine this race and most of them just swung the other way.

Oh well, another wasted voted. Not really. No vote is never wasted. Not voting is opportunity and responsibility lost.

Ed Winkle


2 comments:

  1. I have a new political policy. I won't vote for anyone who's a member of any party that promotes sodomy and murdering the unborn. I've done it in the past, but I can't justify it anymore as a Christian.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have got everyone beat on that one!

    ReplyDelete