Thursday, September 10, 2009


I think we have seen too much along the way. Is that possible? Brain overload?

We keep thumbing back through the pictures and I think was that on this trip?

What do you think of a website like Nikon to store your pictures? Any users?

I need a new place to store all these pictures and that looks like the best I have seen. I don't like the other websites I have been on.

Another thing is I want to back up my computer on something like Carbonite or Barracuda. Does anyone have a good recommendation? Then I can start deleted some of this stuff I fail to delete and don't really need.

I have so many ideas I want to search each like these two I need a system of tracking my ideas. Kinda like leaving a legal pad to write down your thoughts when you wake up.

Maybe a recorder of some kind?

Let's here of your use of technology to better express and utilize your brain power!

Thanks,

Ed Winkle

No comments:

Post a Comment