Friday, July 17, 2009

Sable


Thought I would give you an update on Sable the Shepherd.

Sable Von HyMark is now 9 months old. She goes with me everywhere.

It is like she knows my moves before I make them.

She has visited Happy Tails and Terry Pitzer's boarding kennels by now and got along well. They both say she is very smart and well behaved for a pup.

She likes to walk with little dogs by walking right over them the same pace as the little dog like she is guarding them. It is the funniest thing you ever saw.

I was paying Jeanette and she said come over here and watch your dog. I have never seen anything like it.

She is large enough you wouldn't think she is a pup but she is. I have to keep remembering that as you enforce old commands and try new ones constantly.

I will try to get a recent picture up here because she has obviously grown.

She is one good looking dog. And you talk about loyal, I pity the dude that would try to hurt me or LuAnn.

Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment