Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Hired a New Helper


We hired a new helper last night.

LuAnn and I have learned to manage more while hiring work done, we can't do it all ourselves.

The young man seems eager. He will have to figure out a lot of things for himself as we are doing other tasks.

I tried to help a neighbor boy 5 years ago but he was too young and I was too busy to teach him. I will always feel bad about that deal but we both tried.

You ought to walk outside. We have had the most beautiful skies these nights. I see the sun peaking throught the east out my office window. Very few stars and the planets are shining through.

It is going to be busy keeping the new help busy today and I have several hours of serious paper work to take care of.

I guess we will get it all done somehow.

Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment