Saturday, July 4, 2009

Fireworks

I used to enjoy fireworks but haven't seen many in years. Last time I remember was with Paul Reed's family in Washington Iowa near Keota. The place was packed.

I have to give the Blanchester community credit, they do a pretty good job honoring the fourth.

Sardinia had the best around but it fizzled out, literally!

I get so that when I hear big booms now I am looking over my shoulder. Usually some piece of equipment just blew all over the ground and that spells money and downtime.

Hearing is probably my best sense, it sure isn't vision.

Got to get my eye test so I can pass the drivers license again this year.

Without my keys I would riding a bike, the Mule or a tractor.

Independence Day, that is what it is all about.

Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment